понедельник, 1 апреля 2013 г.

At Valya Neborskaya's

A few days ago I was lucky to visit a young designer, Valya Neborskaya. I met her at one of the contest( Dzikavata) for young designers. As usually I was helping to organise it( which basically meant frigging around most of the time and then getting mad because of the hell at backstage for a few hours) . As you understand it is just perfect field for new acquaintances. Valya draws your attention at first sight, and getting to know her better will discover that she is a genius. And it's not just overestimating. Her last collection just left me speechless. Everything was perfect: starting from the clothes and ending music. And it was her first collection for women. I saw her clothes for men: it's great but rather consistent and reserved in colours so I expected something like this with women's collection. But it's justbpure harmony of bright and pastel colours. So the next day my friend and me decided to drop in on to Valya ( she invited us the other day before). And we discovered something marvelouse. And I fell in love with one dress.






This is her selfportrait.

Lookbook og the collection spring-summer 2013





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий